This webinar addresses current issues associated with transitioning from the old landfill rules to the new landfill rules. The webinar will provide an overview of the substantive rule changes and implementation challenges due to overlapping regulatory requirements. This webinar will provide both a regulatory and legal perspective of the current landfill rules and include:
• A brief overview and comparison of existing (NSPS WWW) vs new (NSPS XXX/EG Cf) requirements.
• A brief summary of the possible changes to NESHAPs requirements and how these changes may impact NSPS/EG compliance.
• Implementation challenges associated with overlapping requirements and compliance timelines.
• Challenges to and approaches for modifying Title V permits to include new requirements.
• Status of final rulemaking.